Friday, August 7, 2009

Who else is tired of republicans?

i hate how they took the war overseas making this country safer, and i hate how the unemployment rate is so low, i think every one should be able to live off the government.



Who else is tired of republicans?interest rate





I%26#039;m tired of the good life myself. Thank goodness America will now be in the hands of terrorists.



Thank a Democrat



Who else is tired of republicans?

loan



What a loser.



Dumb demoRAT|||i can%26#039;t wait to quit my job and get on welfare|||What else is the government for|||To answer your question who elce is tired of republicans according to the voters polls ...Most of Americans are.



Fact not an opinion.|||Don%26#039;t worry - with the Democrats in control, taxes for the rich Republicans will be going up so that more Democrats can quit their jobs, stay home, and collect welfare.|||I sure am and I hope the Dems undo everything the Reps did



not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



but I am tired of the Reps not being true to their Conservative Base|||Wow how cool is that freedom of choice %26quot;the liberals have the right to choose for all of us%26quot;...pooie!|||The %26quot;war overseas%26quot; does NOTHING to make the USA %26quot;safer%26quot; says the recent National Intelligence Estimate that your Faux News doesn%26#039;t talk about. The unemployment rate should include the discoraged workers who are not counted as %26quot;unemployed%26quot;.



And Halliburton is doing a good job %26quot;living off the government%26quot;. Down with Dictator Dumbya!!!|||I HATE how the Dow Jones Industrial Average got 2 an all time high...until the dems took over.|||I seriously am tired of republicans not being conservative but that is the way republics go. Vote for the people who will give me more free stuff. this isnt the first time that has happened and wont be the last.|||Amen brother.|||Well since you put it that way...I am. I%26#039;m ready to live on the edge now. Wonder how much of my paycheck they%26#039;ll be able to confiscate. Start timing how long it will take before I%26#039;ll need to purchase a burqa.....or die.|||The economy is good too. Imagine that. I%26#039;m not tired of them, hec, I just became one.

No comments:

Post a Comment