Friday, August 7, 2009

How can I best advertise my new business across the UK without spending too much cash??

What methods should I use to attract interest, my business is Loans, Mortgages, Bank Accounts, Credit Cards etc and we can offer loans to people regardless of credit history.



My website is WWW.SUREFIREFINANCE.CO.UK and I wish to attract as much traffic as possible to it, what suggestions do you guys have?



How can I best advertise my new business across the UK without spending too much cash??credit cards





I%26#039;m afraid advertising is not cheap. I would first of all look at where your target market demographics live and target those areas. As for cheap advertising, if you go into the supermarkets you can usually advertise in them for free or at least very little. Second, what ever method you use, you need to do it repeatedly, Like Tesco%26#039;s with their advertising campaigns on TV.



When you say not spending too much cash, that is a bit of a toughy. You could go and ring all the local radio stations, pick a few to advertise through depending on where they broadcast and again the demographic that they aim at.



If you pick news papers, you need to have it as eye catching as possible.



Sorry I can%26#039;t be of more help but hope this has been useful



How can I best advertise my new business across the UK without spending too much cash??

loan



put adverts in local press and print flyers and get some kids to post them for you|||seems youre doing it already for free on here|||well you just advertised your site here|||This might help - it%26#039;s free - www.webceo.com/download



Also look at the things I am using on my site (bottom left of the index page). The URL is www.jbb7994.com|||You%26#039;ve made a good start!



How about local radio!!



Relations friends and word of mouth are invalueable!!|||tattoo the website across your back and do a streak at the labour party conference all the cameras will be there|||Local radio and flyer%26#039;s will help, you should have enough money after riping people off with high interest rates to advertise on t.v with the rest of the loan sharks, i won%26#039;t wish you good luck|||You%26#039;ve just done it !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment