Sunday, August 9, 2009

Help Help Help!!!?

ok so at the begining of last month I bought some new presciption glasses and frames at lenscrafters and paid with a check from my credit card company (one of those special offers that has a 1.99% apr)... I got the checks in the mail 2 days prior to using it and I tore off the one check and shredded the rest, the problem is that the check was returned because they said it was expired yet I recieved it 2 days before and I don%26#039;t think it was expired.... anyways I got the fee refunded from my credit card company and yesterday I recieved a letter from a collection agency trying to collect for lenscrafters.... I never once got a phone call from lenscrafters or was notified in any way before it was sent to debt collectors.... The agency will only take forms of cash and I don%26#039;t have it, that is why it was suppost to go on my credit card account... I%26#039;m leaving for a week on vacation in 3 days and have no idea what to do... can they do that without contacting me, any info or advice??



Help Help Help!!!?





Go to Lenscrafters, explain what happened with the credit card company, tell them the company straightened out their mistake on the check and refunded any penalty, and pay for the glasses with your credit card. They will know right away if the credit card is accepted. Be sure to get a receipt.



If they accept the payment, ignore the collection agency. If they contact you again, simply tell them that you paid for the glasses and have the receipt to prove it and to leave you alone. I hope it works for you.



Help Help Help!!!?

loan



Call your credit card company and get a cash advance put directly into your checking acct. Then pay Lenscrafters.|||spend slightly less on vacation than you would have



just charge it instead of using them bad checks



Lenscrafters will take VISA I think

No comments:

Post a Comment