Sunday, August 9, 2009

If I try out the Lovefilm free 14 day trial, can I safely cancel in time and not lose any money?

Lovefilm offer a free 14 day tiral if you give them your credit card details, here%26#039;s the faq%26#039;s on their website:



http://www.lovefilm.com/help/dyn_faqs.ht...



I don%26#039;t like to give my credit card details to companies that offer a %26quot;free trial%26quot; in case they take some money from my credit card, even if I cancel the subscription before the end of the free trial. Can I guarantee that Lovefilm will not do this? I have heard it happen on other websites and people lost their money from their credit card account.



If I try out the Lovefilm free 14 day trial, can I safely cancel in time and not lose any money?postage rate





u can watch movies here for free no signing up nothing



http://www.watch-movies.net/release_date...



If I try out the Lovefilm free 14 day trial, can I safely cancel in time and not lose any money?

loan



don,t give them credite card no|||hi bobcat what the (boss) told you about there is no signing up are nothing is not true if you go to the site the boss just gave you go to the bottom at the right hand side in when you click on contact it will asks you to sign up e-mail address in your url in the movie you want to watch



www.watch-movies.net%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;there is signing up to this site

No comments:

Post a Comment