Sunday, August 9, 2009

I received this e-mail FREE* TOSHIBA LAPTOP -Offer Confirmation! Is t it REALLY free?

I%26#039;ve received a million of these offers. Do any of them come without strings? Everyone I%26#039;ve seen so far requires me to join something for a months %26quot;free%26quot; trial. Of course the offers require me giving them a credit card so they automatically keep billing me. It%26#039;s usually hard to cancel them. By the time I cancel my %26quot;trial%26quot; they usually get at least a months payment from me. If I do sign up for the 2 or 3 offers, do I REALLY get a computer. If so, does it take a long time to get it?



I received this e-mail FREE* TOSHIBA LAPTOP -Offer Confirmation! Is t it REALLY free?credit card debt





SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM IS WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!



I received this e-mail FREE* TOSHIBA LAPTOP -Offer Confirmation! Is t it REALLY free? loan



Most of them are fake, spam rubbish! I doubt that any of them have sort of free anything about them!!!



I think that what they are is an incentive to get you to join their site, or club or to take part in an offer.



Follow the basic rule for the internet.



IF it%26#039;s too good to be true, then it is!|||NO NO WAY! That%26#039;s spam usually...and moreover it cand be a fake site and can steal money from your bank account...u should know internet is full of this kind of s%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; ...hope I%26#039;ve made myself clear...don%26#039;t give your PIN%26amp;stuff data 2 any site on internet...|||ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS FREE !!!



Once they get your cc info - you will be at their mercy and who knows what will be charged or really who you are giving that info to!!!|||Nope. It%26#039;s just a scam. Don%26#039;t believe anything you get by e-mail!|||Depends on the company. it may not be free as u r getting billed for it which will go towards the PC and u will probably have to pay for postage and packaging. but its your decision.|||It is actually possible to get the laptop. It isn%26#039;t really free though. What they ask you to do is signup to other paid services in return for the laptop. This is perfect if you were going to sign up to the services they offer anyway but if not then it%26#039;s cheaper to buy 1.|||no way, i wouldn%26#039;t trust none of them they want all info on you which could be bad in one way, and i have never met someone who won nothing like that. just like pch (publish clearing house)

No comments:

Post a Comment