Sunday, August 9, 2009

Free iTouch PLEASE HELP!!?!!//?

i just signed up for a website where i have to complete only one offer (i did the free one, ringtone.com) and i have to get 5 referals ( five people who also sign up that each complete one offer). i am begging someone to help me complete my referals. i already have 3, and i just need two more., PLEASE somebody spend a few minutes filling it out and helping me by doing one of the free offers, the best part is you dont even need a credit card number for the cell phone offer. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! i just need TWO more. Plus this can benifit u too, after you complete the offer, if you can get five referals, you can also get a free iTouch, with free shipping, this is a legit site because it was on the news a month ago, where i origianlly found the website, so if someone out there has a kind ienough heart to help me out please do by going to the like below and helping me out. thank you so much....



http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=42348221



Free iTouch PLEASE HELP!!?!!//?





First of all, no, it isn%26#039;t a scam... and yes, I will try to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment