Friday, August 7, 2009

Many people say the economy is booming....what are your thoughts?

With foreclosures at a record high, high gas prices, high unemployment rate and high cost of living I don%26#039;t see how people can say the %26quot;economy is booming%26quot;. Am I missing something?



Many people say the economy is booming....what are your thoughts?emergency loan





I think that we are on the edge of a failing economy world wide,



but right now, everything is going along at a good pace.



I do not think that you are missing something.



I would be cautious, and not push your finances to hard,



it is a good time to be free of debt and have some savings, if possible.



gas prices will likely never go down much again, and our economy must adapt to this or it will fail.



I think that we are in for some hard times even if there is no recession.



the world population is getting larger, and this means that the resources left will cost more, and this will not be easy for anyone regardless of what the economy is doing.



Many people say the economy is booming....what are your thoughts?

loan



well if its ireland you mean i can barely eat from week to week. everything is so expensive. what are they talking about.|||I live in Michigan during the summers. There is no economy. The economy is booming for the gas indsutry, because people need the gas, but other than that...I agree with you. I don%26#039;t see how it%26#039;s booming either.

No comments:

Post a Comment