Friday, August 7, 2009

Is the ANY websites that pay you for taking surveys?

BUT without having to sign up for offers and without paying or using a credit card?



just taking surveys for my opinion and getting paid?



Is the ANY websites that pay you for taking surveys?mortgage lenders





These kinds of companies advertise on www.careerbuilder.com In your keyword search, search for %26quot;PAID SURVEYS%26quot;. On this site, advertisers are pretty much checked through the BBB (Better Business Bureau). Just be careful, do your own research on the companies.



Is the ANY websites that pay you for taking surveys? loan



imhooked



I%26#039;m 17 years old and have been taking online surveys since last summer and I am definitely %26quot;hooked%26quot;. They%26#039;re easy, free to join, and you get paid to give your opinion.



I have made a website just for surveys (plus cash offers and paid emails). Even though offers and paid emails are on there, you can just explore what surveys there are...I have surveys for teens and am working on one for adults. Obviously if you are an adult you can sign up for teen surveys.



If you are interested, please take a look at my website



freewebs.com/iutennis



and feel free to email me at iutennis@hotmail.com if you have questions about anything I%26#039;ve said. Be sure to look at the blog for a list of survey companies and descriptions!



I hope this answered your question and good luck!|||I use emailcash. But if I don%26#039;t buy stuff, just surveys, I get about $30.00 per 6months-a year. Not really worth it. Try earning money from your other hobbies instead.|||buzzback is the only free one I have personally used. It takes time and you don%26#039;t get a lot of ones that you qualify for. First I wanna say, any site that asks for money, OR you don%26#039;t understand how the money is made, OR its too good to be true (get rich fast scheme) run! What I do now is totally free. Forever. I%26#039;m off with a broken hand, so it HAS to be free. You can put in a little time, or a lot of time. Its NOT a get rich quick scheme, but you can make a lot more money than working for someone else. It depends how good you are at it too. Its not MLM, or affiliates, or blogging for dollars, or surveys, or asking people for money. If you watch the video it all makes sense. If you want contact me and I will send you the website. Its registered with the Better Business Bureau The video explains it all. You will be able to tell if its for you. Its world wide. I know 2 people from India and 1 from Canada doing it. Good luck.|||INBOXDOLLARS.COM



SENDEARNINGS.COM



MYPOINTS.COM|||There are several survey sites that are legit, your not going to get rich doing them though. Do not give anyone your SSN there are lots of sites out there that are legit and they do not need this info from you. Nor do you have to pay to join. I am a member of several. The one I have had the most luck with is Lightspeed. They do not pay you cash you get points which can be converted into cash via pay pal. However, they send me the most surveys. And already twice now I have been asked to participate in a more extensive survey in which I was sent a palm pilot in the mail and asked to record certain daily activities. The ones I have completed offered a $50 incentive and that was in the form of a check in addition to the points I received for completing the initial survey. I have also done survey savy which has a great referral program if you know people who will join you get money for surveys they complete. I have also tried American Consumer Opinion. They pay by check in mail for all surveys, but I have not been able to complete many of their surveys. Pinecone is also great. You have to have an invitation to join though. They send one or two surveys a month. They are great though cause you will have a few days or a week to answer the survey if you don%26#039;t check your email religiously. Then they send a check in the mail pronto.



Most pay a few dollars per survey completed so it is best to use several. You also need to be a regular email checker because if you don%26#039;t respond to the survey fast enough they have met their quota.



If you would like to give me a referral credit use the link in my profile for survey savvy and the other sites I use are listed there as well. Good Luck!|||There are a few but rare :) Never use a credit card for a survey site, 9 times out of ten it%26#039;s a scam. As a warning the ones that pay you do not pay much. You won%26#039;t get rich off of taking surveys but you can make some money. I made a site listing the ones I use and why. These are ones I actually recieved a check from, the more I recieve the more I will add.



http://www.geocities.com/kt_walter/index...|||here you go theese are the best. http://cashlagoon.com/?ref=35550 http://www.treasuretrooper.com/375269|||Here...



http://www.bux3.com/?r=lavvy



It%26#039;ll help ya a lot!!!....



GOOD LUCK!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment