Sunday, August 9, 2009

College student in desperate need of a Laptop. Need some help locating a company who can help?

Ok, I am a 28 year old guy with 2 kids and I am trying to further my education. I am currently in community college and having a very hard time advancing with my lack of technology. I am in desperate need of a Laptop computer which I can bring to class and to work so I can finish assignments on time, create powerpoint ect ect. However, I am a former US Marine, and while I was in the Corps I made a few financial mistakes which has destroyed my credit. So credit cards are out of the question. The school recommended me to this website. They said there are companies out there that offer guaranteed credit/grants ect for students. I can not find any... I need help



College student in desperate need of a Laptop. Need some help locating a company who can help?





Talk to the financial aids office at your school to find out if you can request for additional unsubsidized Stafford loan or something similar to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment