Friday, August 7, 2009

T-Mobile change of responsibility?

It%26#039;s where the main account holder releases the phone line I use to me, therefore just that one line will be under my name and I will pay for it. My question is, do they require a credit check OR credit card for this? What about age limit? I am a minor with a checking and savings account solely under my name, and a stable job, but still only sixteen...I can%26#039;t get a credit card because my bank doesn%26#039;t offer them.



T-Mobile change of responsibility?sba loans





They do require a credit check and you have to be 18 years old. You have to be 18 to sign a contract, which is what you will be doing if you do a change of responsibility.



T-Mobile change of responsibility? loan



for most of this you would need to call t-mobile



611 on you phone

No comments:

Post a Comment