Friday, August 7, 2009

Its amazing i have the world at my finger tips, yet I can't find a job in my city thats worth t

I have two degrees, yet jobs seem to be hiding. I%26#039;ve visited all of the major job sites but its all the same crap. But yet the unemployment rate is down, I would like to know where. I live in west central Georgia and I need a job that pays enough so can pay rent and my car payment just to name a few. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY WEBSITES FOR JOBS THATS NOT ON THE MAINSTREAM?



Its amazing i have the world at my finger tips, yet I can%26#039;t find a job in my city thats worth the gas to driverate my teacher





It is bad out there - everywhere... I don%26#039;t believe unemployment is down. Employers are pickier than ever - they want a 4 yr degree and 4 years exp in the field...ANd then you might only get like $10 - $12.oo an hour.



What I find unsettling is that 10 years ago I got an entry level office job for $10.50 an hour. ANd now it is exactly the same pay. The price of living keeps going up and up and jobs still pay crap.



I think these web sites are crap - I don%26#039;t know anyone who got a job on a website - and as many as I applied at not one phone call.



You basically have to go out there and BEG for a job - and don%26#039;t take no for an answer....Hoops, lots of hoops!



Its amazing i have the world at my finger tips, yet I can%26#039;t find a job in my city thats worth the gas to drive

loan



look girl you , you need to calm down and search high and low there is a job out there for you you just aint looking hard enough|||yea gas prices are outrageous|||It depends on what type of job you are seeking. Start by asking your friends or former co-workers for leads. Network and socialize with people who would be in your vocation arena. Go to conferences, put on a presentation in your field of study, write papers, get a website going, etc.



Many jobs are filled by word of mouth and never make it to the job listing sites.|||Have you checked out craigslist? They cover most major cities and always have a ton of content to look through.|||You could choose to go with a home based business. The one I am with is open in 22 countries and opening in 20 more this year. It is something you could build while searching for a regular income, but I think you might be surprised at how quickly you can build it to replace your income. I train people to do this and have found great success with it.|||Have you ever considered %26quot;self employment%26quot;? You know...be your own boss.|||I%26#039;m not sure how close you are to the Atlanta metro area but I would check out http://www.ajcjobs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment