Friday, August 7, 2009

Can this Travel Guide Be Real?

As I was looking into travel rewards programs in a link that explains how they work, I saw another link about a former travel agent that reveals secrets on how to get bargains on hotels, airlines, cruises, etc. The link was MyAirfareSecrets.com. in the introduction he stated that he knew the most darkest secrets that airlines don%26#039;t want travelers to know, such as why a ticket that would normally cost $143 ends up costing $1143. He mentioned that he has been threatened but that he doesn%26#039;t care, that his mission is to help ppl save $. Well, all of this information turns out not to be revealed in the page, but in a book that he%26#039;s selling. -Has anyone seen this webpage and/or actually read the book? Can it be true or is it just some charlatan that wants to get ahold of ppl%26#039;s credit cards? he has also been offering commission to whoever sells this book. If you haven%26#039;t heard of it, i recommend you to go to the page. Thanks!



Can this Travel Guide Be Real?payment calculator





I%26#039;ve been there before, and bought into the guide. My honest opinion is that the information is great. I was really hesitating on whether or not I should buy it, or just do my own research. In the end I pulled the trigger, and I was happy I did. Some of the stuff he talks about in the guide are quite amazing and it would be impossible for me to find them through any kind of searches. Overall, a very satisfied customer. That%26#039;s my two cents.



Can this Travel Guide Be Real? loan



There probably is a book, but it is probably like the infamous book by the guy who claims that the income tax is unconstitutional and you don%26#039;t have to pay -- it%26#039;s a crock!|||There%26#039;s a book all right, but you can learn just as much from asking people questions on Yahoo and searching the internet for yourself.



Some of my favorite sites for bargains include Sky Auctions and American Airlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment