Thursday, July 16, 2009

What I think Should be done about all the LEAD in toys.?

Ok so toy makers wanted to save some money so they took jobs from us in the USA and took them over to China. Now with all this Lead crap they are lossing money. They did not think that one threw very good, did they.



I think the Toy makers just need to suck it up and bring the jobs back to the USA. Just emagin what this would do to our econamy or even unemployment rate.



I know if they did that our childrens toys would be much safer. This is the Toy makers resposibility and they have let us down.



Does anyone else agree with me?



My family is now digging threw the shed to find all my old Toys, we found Johnson and Johnson Toys made in the USA.



What I think Should be done about all the LEAD in toys.?cheap loans





The truth is, that we here in the USA cannot control what goes on over in China. Like you said, they took all of these jobs away from the USA and put them over in China and other countries for cheaper labor. The result is a second rate product which costs us, the consumer more money than it would if it were made here in the USA. As a country that used to be self-sufficient, I think that we have become entirely too dependent on other countries for the products that we utilize every day. Especially since we are fully capable of producing these products ourselves and since the jobs that making these products here would bring about are sorely needed. What do I think should be done about all the lead in toys made in China? I think that we should start making our own products once again. If they are being made here, then we can monitor the product quality and we wouldn%26#039;t have these and many other issues! That%26#039;s what I think needs to be done. Made in the USA!



What I think Should be done about all the LEAD in toys.? loan



I say send the toys back to the chinese kids.



Oh, and tell your family to save your old %26quot;Say and Spell%26quot; game for you. It%26#039;s probably in mint condition.|||Yes I agree, like many other products, if we are selling it here in America then we should be making it here in America! We need to take care of our own first, not go to every other country for cheap labor while our citizens get paid crap wages to do crap jobs with no option to advance (or just don%26#039;t get paid what we should for all the work we do even if it is a decent job). The rich get richer and the rest of us scrape by.|||i think that that is exactly what americans need, good call hun!|||This scares me because I have a one year old who LOVES Sesame Street. And Fisher Price makes all the Sesame Street toys.



But the real problem is not JUST with the cheap labor... the other half of that equation is... will YOU PAY four times the amount you are currently paying for your kids toys? The reality is that American workers will demand more pay and more benefits and do not work as fast.



It%26#039;s disgusting, I know. But it%26#039;s the harsh reality. Personally, I%26#039;d love to give my son toys that he can have fun with AND I don%26#039;t have to worry about lead paint, choking hazards, eletirc shock or poisoning. And I would love to put him in a crib and car seat that I know are not going to fail, trap or kill my beloved child.



If anyone has a solution that actually WORKS, please share it.



As it stands, as long as we are not willing to shell out top dollar for toys, they will continue to make them in China.|||I disagree with you.



Sadly we the public have brought this on ourselves. When you insist on paying bottom dollar for goods, how can you expect quality?



In a perfect world, those companies would never have to outsource in the first place. Toy makers had to outsource in order to provide the cheapest toys to keep up with their customers%26#039; demands.

No comments:

Post a Comment