Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'd like to move to CA but am reluctant because I won't have a job.?

I have heard of so many people taking the risk and finding employment and are quite happy. My problem is I%26#039;m not happy where I live nor am I happy with my current job (no promotional opportunities where I work and the unemployment rate is very high). Any suggestions?



I%26#039;d like to move to CA but am reluctant because I won%26#039;t have a job.?care credit





The cost of living in very high, look up how much it cost for an apartment. How much money do you have.



I%26#039;d like to move to CA but am reluctant because I won%26#039;t have a job.? loan



I would have SOME sort of back up plan if you go out there because the cost of living is tremendous. Do you have friends or family you could fall back on in case it takes you longer than normal to find a job, etc.? Just remember not every one goes to CA with a %26quot;dream%26quot; and having it fullfilled....a lot of it is knowing the right people and networking, and just plain luck.|||Try an employment website such as careerbuilder or monster to see if they have listings in the city you are planning to move to. Some companies would even pay for relocation if you ask.



Look before you leap.

No comments:

Post a Comment