Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Are you riding a bike or walking more now that gas is so high?

I was a Kmart this weekend and several people were buying bikes for that reason.



I was just wondering if thats because where I live (Detroit - we have the highest unemployment rate) or if its pretty much everywhere.....lemme know whatcha think



Are you riding a bike or walking more now that gas is so high?child tax credit





I%26#039;m walking a lot more. It used to be I%26#039;d hop in my car to go to the 7/11 a block and a half away - now I see the stupidity of that! I%26#039;m also taking the bus more. I%26#039;m in Los Angeles, and I don%26#039;t know if there are more people on bikes because of the high price of gas, or if just that many more people got arrested for drunk driving and had their licenses suspended...



;-)



Are you riding a bike or walking more now that gas is so high?

loan



i ride the bus|||pt and bike.|||I live in Los Angeles, CA and gas is about $3.70.. I still drive my car for about 40 miles a day. There%26#039;s no way I can bike that far or take a bus. I have no choice|||no b/c i need my car for work...and everything else is too far to ride a bike to (i live in so. cali).|||I have been trying to walk and ride my bike when I am trying to get around town.|||Still driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment