Thursday, July 16, 2009

The EU has right to refuse Turkey's membership?

because, we are half Arab, and half European. but, most of Turks are vulgar and possessive. my dream is evidence of why educated people have escaped from Turkey. a friend interpreted my dream that I%26#039;m afraid of something. her explanation is true. because, I%26#039;m afraid of my chief who is so jealous about my education and he hates me. so, I saw this dream that Azrael is my chief. because, I don%26#039;t want to lose my job and unemployment rate is so high in Turkey.



The EU has right to refuse Turkey%26#039;s membership?debt consolidation loan





If they refuse they will be the worse off for it!~!



The EU has right to refuse Turkey%26#039;s membership? loan



Um,okay.



By any chance,does your job entail the handling of sharp objects?

No comments:

Post a Comment