Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Let's have some fun.......I want to move to Wyoming.?

I%26#039;m thinking about moving to Wyoming or Idaho or Montana area (in the tri-state area). I want a farely small town but in close distance to a bigger city for weekend shopping trips. I don%26#039;t care much for a lot of snow fall or really cold weather. I don%26#039;t like miserably hot either. More cool/warm days than ice cold or melting hot. Safe community, nice people, low-unemployment rate, great schools/education. Basically a good ole western town. Anyone live in a town I may want to check out and settle down in?



Let%26#039;s have some fun.......I want to move to Wyoming.?military loans





I live in Riverton, WY it%26#039;s nice, but far from shopping. Try Evanston, WY.



Let%26#039;s have some fun.......I want to move to Wyoming.? loan



Rattlesnake, MT outside Missoula|||Why do you want to move there? Maybe Cheyenne?



Try Petaluma, CA and you%26#039;ll get what you are looking for I think.|||Wyomign is beautiful, i love it here. There are many smaller towns like chugwater and douglas outside of Cheyenne, WY which is the largest city in the state and has good shopping, and many western-like places around

No comments:

Post a Comment