Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm seventeen, and I live in Michigan, how can I make some money?

There are no jobs here, I believe we have the highest unemployment rate in The United States at the moment. How can I make some money. I don%26#039;t have a car, or even my license, I can%26#039;t find anyone who needs a babysitter. How can I earn some money? I%26#039;ve sent out soo many applications, but I have gotten nothing. What can I do?



I%26#039;m seventeen, and I live in Michigan, how can I make some money?credit rating





start your own business at home online.



I%26#039;m seventeen, and I live in Michigan, how can I make some money? loan



Hmm. Do some stuff for neighbors ...Lol|||im not sure but what ever you do, do not sell your body, it is never the answer, your above that and it can land you in jail|||Lol i live in michigan too, i agre the economy sucks!



anyways, maybe try selling some old things on ebay? Or enter the lottery when ur 18|||sell crack|||YOU SIGN UP FOR WELFARE.|||Move|||Help out some folks around your neighborhood. Ask to mow the lawn or help just in general.|||Try selling some of your stuff on ebay, craigslist, or kijiji. There%26#039;s always a lemonade stand!|||you can get a job at a corner store or do chores for your parents if you still live with them|||Use your imagination. come up with and idea or service that everyone could afford and could use.|||how about mcdonalds



walking dogs



cleaning a theather places or working there



idk just somework that can actually help u earn some money



it%26#039;s not like it%26#039;s really doomed or something|||Michigan eh, Well you could go up to detroit and rob some people. That or you could just jump over into Manitoba and get a job in a Call center in Winnipeg. Winnipeg has a lot of call centers.......



Peace



Dez|||Get one of those brown cardboard signs with %26quot; It%26#039;s the President%26#039;s fault%26quot; and ask for money at red lights.|||i live in mich also there is always fam work in the nicer weather if you live close to a farm since you have no ride ask if they need people to pick whatever they have and when they will start... and most farms have lots of things that need to be done before picking it sucks but it is money|||Okay not many are taking this serious so I will---I%26#039;m sorry but you are probobly not going to find much! We live in Michigan and it took my husband 4 months to find work and he has an excellent resumee, refrences, work experience and he is still working for minimum wage the best I can tell you is keep trying, put up ads for babysitters or mothers helpers they dont pay much but its a little in your pocket. Sorry I cant offer you more but there is nothing here. Your parents dont have odd jobs you can do?|||Sounds like you live in Troy. There are many stores, so, just



keep looking. There are plenty of people, who will need their



pets, and plants cared for, when they leave home, and go on



vacation. It%26#039;s called pet sitting, and pays well. They will ask for



%26quot;references.%26quot; So get out there, and feed them pets, and walk



them dogs. I know. I lived in Troy. %26lt;}:-})|||I agree with Happy the only way to save money in Michigan is to get the hell out of michigan

No comments:

Post a Comment